I only did a post a few days ago saying how Rio was 15lb5, and now he's 15lb11 already. Growing so fast. By the tightness of my jeans im guessing my binge eating has made me do the same.. time to get back into the fitness routine!! Its Annalises 3rd birthday today, more proof that time is going too fast. It doesnt seem two minutes since i was my sisters birthing partner and i welcomed the little
I got her a bike for her birthday and at first she could only pedal backwards, but after a few minutes of me learning her to "push" her leg weight down to make it turn by standing to get started, she was off! My sister was tearing up. I guess its 'one of those moments' as a parent you dont forget. Finding a helmet for her was a pain in the backside though. Everywhere was sold out and i finally found one for a three year old and it was too big! Infact it fitted me, how big are kids these days? jeez. Anyway i found one called "little madam" rather fitting dont your think? And i said try this one else we'll have to get you ANOTHER one. Well..she rolled her eyes at that and said "arr bloody hell". Kids!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!