I took down the cot, and put it up.. again! Remember the last time when i put it up in the nursery because i wanted it to look pretty only to realise that it would need to be next to my bed for some months once he'd outgrew the moses basket? So anyways.. cot up, monitors ready, baby ready. I head to my room, can hear Rio self settling off, doing his sleepy nodding off murmer..then silence. At first i thought, wowzers that was fast little man.. then i realise..nope theyve bloody stopped. So i pressed a random button and they started again..then they stopped. I messed around for a while and they kept doing the same. At this point Rio was asleep (id walked down the hall to check on him) and feeling poorly i wanted to do the same. Fansy spansy monitors my ass! I ended up sleeping on the nursery floor all night. Helloooo mr backache!
..Oh and ive spent the last 3 hours in the bathroom with a bug and a migraine with Rio in his swing (yes i dragged that blinking thing in there with me too) because the OH is away on a delivery and wont be home til half 5. Once again..the GLAMOROUS life of a mummy.
Who am i kidding? I wouldnt change it for the world!
Craig changed the carseat from our silvercross ventura one to the britax birth to four years one, and shouted me to come see Rio test it out. This is what i was greeted with. I think he likes it. Cheeky little devil ;)


I especially love the last photo he's such a cutie xx
ReplyDelete