Its basically torrential rain outside, and Rio is having the nap of all naps so what better way to pass the time than upload a few pikkies? The poor mite projectiled everywhere everytime he coughed last night trying to get the phlem up. Seems alot better now, he's just sleeping it off so hopefully it has done the trick. I'd be lying if i said i wasnt knakard, even though it was Craigs night to do the feeds. Though we havent actually done 'feeds' for a long time. I ended up putting Rio in our room and watching him like a hawk while he slept. So yeah.. ready for beddy bies tonight. And Craig has just informed me his work (for once) isnt opening for bank holiday on monday..happy days.
So where was I? Oh yeah..pikkies!!
"no daddy, you cant get in bed..im starfished"
His favourite chill spot
Heavily edited, purely for the fact that i'd just got out the bath and were both in our oneseys. Much to Craigs distaste (he hates them)
My hubby hates onesies but I am sooo getting another one this year lol. I'm a new follower btw just found your blog through Britmums x
ReplyDelete