PAGES

Pushchair friendly for a change!

Monday, 20 June 2016

Yesterday was my first fathers day without my Dad. There is no consolation for this, I stood at his graveside heartbroken, but if there was.. it would be Craig! Not only is Craig my best friend, he is also the best Father than I could of ever wished for for my boys. So we headed to the peak district to spend the day as a family, in the calm away from it all, it really is my happy place!














Walks are harder now that Niall doesn't like the carrier so we opted for a pushchair friendly route. Of course as sods law goes, he walked liked a trooper, but it was a pleasant route non the less so we didn't miss out too much. We called at Craig's favourite place for tea on the way home and I think Nialls face on the last picture sums up how content we all felt by the end of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger