I'm making it my aim to document more and with vlogging becoming the norm, even on Facebook, it's more doable than ever. I by no means have my eyes set on becoming anything fancy but I do like the idea of having a platform that I can upload to when I feel the urge. Words and pictures say a lot but capturing a memory on video is something else!
One of those maze days!
Friday, 14 August 2015
I'm making it my aim to document more and with vlogging becoming the norm, even on Facebook, it's more doable than ever. I by no means have my eyes set on becoming anything fancy but I do like the idea of having a platform that I can upload to when I feel the urge. Words and pictures say a lot but capturing a memory on video is something else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!