I vlogged the day for the first time if anyone is interested..please be gentle with me I didn't realise how hard filming and editing actually was!!
An early Mothers day!
Sunday, 15 March 2015
Now that I'm a parent and a 'grown up', other than play dates, there's nothing I love more than quaint little places that serve coffee and cake!
That, and family days out, so combining the two for an early Mothers day treat as I work Sundays was a bonus!
I vlogged the day for the first time if anyone is interested..please be gentle with me I didn't realise how hard filming and editing actually was!!
I vlogged the day for the first time if anyone is interested..please be gentle with me I didn't realise how hard filming and editing actually was!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger
It looks like you had a great early mothers day treat, quaint little coffee shops are always a much needed stop after a family walk. Rio looks like he's having a fab time hiding behind trees and enjoying the fresh air, almost as much as he enjoyed his hot chocolate by the looks of things! Thanks for linking up with me on Country Kids.
ReplyDeleteThey are indeed! ..Thanks for hosting, hopefully I will have more posts now the weather is changing again x
DeleteBoo to working on mother's day but yay for a lovely early mothers day treat! It looks like you all had a lovely time
ReplyDelete#countrykids
Life must go on :( We did thanks for popping by x
Delete