So yeah..four months! I know I should be wanting it to slow down..he's probably going to be our last child. Infact I think he definitely will be unless we have any suprises..she said! But strangely I don't. He's such an amazing character already that I can't wait for him to be able to sit up and really show us his personality.
His bond with his brother, Rio, is amazing already and watching that grow day by day is one of life's miracles for me. Rio tells me daily that his brother is 'so cute' and that he loves him..or he's trying to talk. It melts my heart!
This month he has started giggling/babbling a lot more. Along with splashing in the bath and finding a love for his toys.
He still feeds every two hours on the dot in the day, seven oz of hungry baby milk. But is so amazing on a night. Apart from five thirty am starts..damn you daylight savings!! But one cannot grumble at 10 hours sleep.
He can now manoeuvre him self off his playmat and tries to eat his toes whilst you change his bum. He's still only rolling half way..apart from the occasional accidental roll on the bed.
The last set of injections knocked him for six and we had a really horrific night/day with him. He had a temperature and wouldn't drink so I was up rocking him all night on the sofa to keep him settled. Thankfully the next day he was back to his cheeky happy little self.
He is now in Next 6-9 month clothes. And still on the 95/98th percentile for both weight and height.


Awww he is so gorgeous and chunky!! That has flown past x
ReplyDeleteit really has x
Delete