PAGES

Its a ....

Friday, 21 February 2014


What better excuse to eat lots of cupcakes than a gender reveal? We had a batch made up, some with pink centres, some with blue. Everyone was given a cupcake with the correct gender inside and told to bite!

 
Myself, Craig & Rio are proud to announce we are TEAM BLUE and expecting another little boy!

10 comments:

  1. YAY another boy, that's lovely. Rio is going to be so excited being a big brother- they will be friends for life :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone to play football with, he'll love it!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Aww! Congratulations!
    What a great way to share your news x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) .. I had lots of ideas but well...cupcakes? yum!

      Delete
  3. congratulations! another boy how lovely they will be best buds! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations sweetie. Its going to be so so sweet to see Rio with a little brother!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh congratulations. Having 2 boys is brilliant fun and they will be such good friends(even when they are fighting over toys!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know..was so excited when I saw on the scan..yay!! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger