PAGES

A walk in the wind!

Sunday, 16 February 2014

I cant remember the last time we had a good outdoorsy day out. (What with the weather and the fact that I work weekends.) But today we had a pretty good one at Potteric Carr. You can see our first visit here.

 

Rio walked all the way from the entrance to the café, pretty good going for a one year old, it must be over a mile.. before stopping off for a lovely jacket potato lunch! The weather held out and we managed to go another route on the way back. (Even if my pregnant bum did have to lift his pram over a fallen tree..horrible England wind).  We did intend to build a bird box as that was todays activity at the reserve but left it abit late (Asda closes at 4 on a Sunday). But it was still a lovely day out as usual, proving that the annual pass was money well spent!

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

8 comments:

  1. Sweet photos and yes, it's been such wet and windy weather, so good to get outside finally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timed it well, today is miserable again! ..thankyou x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Glad you had some nice weather. Oh and in the style of the dog from the film Up.....SQUIRREL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today's not so great again but it was nice to actually get him some fresh air..poor cooped up little chicken! ..hahah!!! Rio attracts them everytime we go..little dr doolittle x

      Delete
  3. The weather has been miserable. Glad you managed to get out. He is so sweet. Amazing picture of the squirrel and bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I luckily had my squirrel magnet with me (Rio), and my zoom lense! x

      Delete
  4. Sweet photos of Rio and great photos of the squirrel and birds! What a shame you run out of time although I think Rio did very well to walk so far for one so little. Thanks for linking up and sharing your outdoor fun with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, theres a clay tile making one weve just missed too so I will have to keep my eye open for some more.. quirky little day out! No problem, as usual..thanks for hosting! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger