PAGES

Thirsty, Friday, Saturday!

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

In true toddler style, Rio emptied his toy boxes just minutes after id finished putting things away. Said toy boxes have been sorted to contain his 'most unused things'...


Urm...yeah. My dad often tells me I've made him too clever for his own good. But "NO CHANCE?", I have no idea where he has got that from! (At least he threw some manners in there though)

He then went on to consume a huge amount of juice in one go.


This cracked me up!!

Our days are filled with little antics like this, but at the end of the day when my OH gets home and I go to tell him, I cant for the life of me remember. So today I took note, and thought id share them with you too. A sneak peak at my little mans clever cheeky personality! ...Rio 21 months!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger