PAGES

Thorntons Christmas Hero

Monday, 25 November 2013

Do you ever wish you could show that one person in your life just how much you appreciate what they do? Well, Thorntons have given me that chance!

I was recently contacted asking if id like to take part in their Christmas hero's competition, a chance to give a gift to someone who really deserves it and one person sprang to mind. My Mum!



Despite being ill with a arm's length list of illness' and on a page long list of medication, she watches Rio twice a week so i'm able to go back to work. She goes out her way for my other two sisters and their children too and never grumbles.

She's gave me a part of my life back, so although this is tiny in comparison, it wont go unrecognised, im sure of it!  In fact.. she's a soppy so and so and will most definitely blub like a baby when it arrives!



On top of that since being originally contacted I've fell down the stairs and broke my foot in two places. Despite being exhausted my mum didn't hesitate to tell me to fetch Rio through on the way to the hospital. And though I'm being 'miss independent' and looking after Rio myself..she hasn't batted an eyelid at my million clothing alteration requests so I can actually get dressed.

2 comments:

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger