PAGES

Tomy Be Baby Starlight Dreamshow Yellow

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

A while a go I was sent a Tomy Be Baby Starlight Dreamshow Yellow to try. And although my first impressions were very mixed I decided to keep with it for a while longer..and on Sunday night I was so glad that we did!

Rio's cold progressed and moved on into a cough resulting in him projectile vomiting three times in the night!! He was beside himself, he hates being sick. He was inconsolable and as a spur of the moment last resort I fetched his "night light" into our room and pressed ON. Magic! Within two minutes he had gone from distraught to fast asleep! Me and my OH just looked at each other in awe..and then watched the projections on the ceiling in sheer fascination!
 

 Its so easy to use too. I cant even trick Rio into thinking the "batteries have run out" as he knows to use the switch at the side in correlation to the on/off one! I do however still stand by my original opinions. This product would definitely benefit from a volume button, as at night I find it too loud to be soothing! And that it is more suitable for use from a younger age, I can see little ones loving this, and being absolutely fascinated. (I've already seen this in a few nursery pictures here in the blog world).


Overall I think as far as value for moneys concerned, this ones a real winner! And will definitely be keeping it close to hand to pass on to our next one..if Rio lets me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger