PAGES

Life lately

Sunday, 25 August 2013

I, like an idiot, decided to follow an online tutorial to fix my laptop (its worked in the past) and in the process managed to delete the wrong file. The file i actually deleted was my laptop profile and backup. Basically that means that i lost everything..all my photos, videos etc. Luckily i havent deleted anything too important off of my camera so i have some backup but it means that all the uploaded and edited photos that i wanted to use in drafted posts are now gone and i have to do it all again. GREAT!

So for now..please bare with me and accept this as a post instead :)

10 comments:

  1. This is a really great collection of photographs. Hope you get everything sorted soon - I hate techno issues I get really frustrated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sat open mouthed dumbstruck at the laptop for a few minutes, then started..'Cussing'? ;)...thankyou xx

      Delete
  2. What beautiful photographs- you really have a talent for photography. And your little boy is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nightmare!! Hope it is fixed soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not fixable..sadly it was the backup i deleted x

      Delete
  4. Oh no! How infuriating! You poor thing! These pictures are beautiful though xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey, at least you still have it all on your camera - what a nightmare though. You seem to be taking it far better than I would! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger