PAGES

Footprints & all that fun!

Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Whilst Rio was laughing away last night i spotted two fully through new back teeth and various other ones, including his fangs, just waiting to pop through. As a baby his only tell tale sign was the rosey cheeks so we knew he was a trooper, but wow!

Filling this in his book i realised i still hadnt done his footprints so headed to Wilco's on my lunch break today to get all the needed bits.

footprints,painting,keepsake,toddler,rio

It actually didnt end up anything like i had in my mind. I imagined him just toddling down the rolled out paper leaving perfect little footprints but that didnt happen in the slightest. I quickly gave in and just let him paint a picture, the floor, himself...oh and he would of painted the rabbit if i hadnt of noticed what he was upto! Much more fun that making footprints.

13 comments:

  1. Lol!! Looks like he had loads of fun!!!!

    Hayley
    Sparkles & Stretchmarks - UK Based parenting blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaww, I never did this with my kids, may have to do a big one with all their footprints :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son's teeth are now coming through thick and fast, so I keep grabbing his baby book, too. I've yet to do footprints - maybe this weekend, now you're reminded me - thanks! #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like loads of fun! Great idea :)

    Got here through #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so need to do footprints too but i like your version better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad i didnt attempt it straight in his book now!!

      Delete
  6. Oh bless him :) Looks like he had great fun doing his footprints - and whatever other prints!! Sounds like he's doing great with teething too. Thank you for linking to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's been abit clingy with his daddy this morning but that's it :) trooper! X

      Delete
  7. I Love doing footprints. It is messy and I have had blue footprints all over my floor before. However you can cut them out, stick on birthday cards/thank you cards.

    #pocolo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger