PAGES

Theres something cheesey going on here ;)

Monday, 15 July 2013

We have a sock thief. At first i thought it was the dog, but she just takes them to bed with her. But now im convinced its the washer. "Mr washer is that why you make a weird noise? Have you ate too many baby socks your tummys gurgeling?". Or maybe its like the book 'a place called here', and theirs a place where they all end up with the rest of lost property and people? Either way we have a thief because surely i cant of misplaced 30+ socks?!! I took advantage of the Next sale and bought these socks to eventually join them. If found please return ;)
I also bought bags full of clothes, so now instead of owning half of the little boy section, i own all of it! If you've come in contact with the sock theif do not fear, you now have lots of mini sock puppets!

8 comments:

  1. My hubby and I were talking about socks earlier I just can not understand where they all go when I get paid I am going to buy him and Thomas about 5 pack each and if they all go then thats it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually only own a few pair, think it may be Rios way of embracing my bare feet gene ;)

      Delete
  2. Socks seem to do that a lot - disappear. There must be a whole load of odd socks hidden somewhere on planet Earth.

    Alex ♡
    www.Bump-to-Baby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do indeedy, why only socks though? Well, socks and hairgrips. Thankyou for popping by..i love your blog!

      Delete
  3. try putting the socks in a zip laundry bag. can get them on ebay or betterware. that should help keep them together.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This happens in our house too, seriously how do they dissapear??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the house elfs are now free ;) only conclusion I have!

      Delete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger