Its been far too long since i did one of these posts so i thought id pop a little update on.
- Rio now has two double teeth, one at either side on the bottom.
- He loves brushing his teeth, and will point to his brush and mime brushing everytime we go in the bathroom.
- His eyes are changing colour. Blue on the outside, green in the middle, hazel on the inside..gorgeous!
- He will repeat words when you ask him to and is learning his animal noises.
- His natural ability with a football is astounding, Craig plays and coaches so hes definitely passed that one down.
- He understands and reacts to everything you say. And lets you know if youve understood him wrong.
- Hes so cheeky! I was testing new running trainers and as the salesman crouched down to help, Rio perched himself on his knee! I was in shock, more so when he took a liking to his fringe and gave it a little tug. Absolute terror!
- His favourite drink is strawberry milkshake
- He's putting together words and will say things like "I want a boc, I want that ball, I wanna go outside"
- He'll run off mid nappy change and sulk "no bum", meaning he doesnt want his nappy back on. Priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

What a wonderful post, it will be great to look back on this. I wish I'd started my blog before POD was two! Thank you for your lovely comment about the What's The Story Linky :)
ReplyDeleteAww :( I regret only starting at 32weeks pregnant too! Oh well better late than never! No problem I'm looking forward to linking up and joining in x
Delete