Its a rare occasion that I hop out from behind the camera and actually be in the pictures, today is one of those days. My monthly visitor is here. That means we arent pregnant, not that I expected to be,we decided we'd start trying after id ovulated but for some reason I still greeted it with a "damn you!". I was secretly hoping the baby fairy would just plant one in there but its not that simple is it? Long gone are the days when i prayed for my period, who'd of thought it!
We headed out to see if we could find some of those fairies anyway. Sadly all we found was leaves and sticks but it was a lovely family day none the less ;)
Rio loves exploring, he found a puddle for the first time yesterday and had a little splash..his mouth making that little O with newfound excitment. I cant wait for autumn to come so i can put on his wellies and go nature walking. I never thought id be looking forward to lifting up rocks to look for bugs! Im more of a crunching through leaves and making pictures with them type of girl. But along with watching football, i guess its all part of being the mummy to a boy!
Kudos for noticing there wasnt a ball in these pictures! ;)
Great photos! That's exciting that you're trying for another little one!
ReplyDeleteThankyou!! Exciting but scary :) eeek!
DeleteGorgeous photo.
ReplyDeleteI have never tried for a baby but i can imagine how you must have hoped it would have just happened. Fingers crossed for next month. I have a 23month gap between my boys, it is exhausting but i love it!
Ours, all being well, will be about 25/26 months gap i think. Yeah thats what i think...it will be hard work but sooo worth it! x
DeleteI cant wait to find out your pregnant!! I want to know before you post it on here ;) xxxx
ReplyDeleteHaha, its sooo scary this time around..mixed emotions but apparently thats normal :) will do xx
Delete