Right now im sat in bed waiting to hear how Craigs operation went. I constantly whine to Craig about missing having the bed all to myself but in reality i feel lost laid here without him.) i know i havent blogged anything special in far too long..i have drafts waiting for the right pictures but life has just got in the way a little. Im adjusting to being back at work and trying to cram housework and quality family time in. So for todays blog im doing another one of my 'a year ago today' posts.
Rio had just learnt to smile :) that first,non wind related, smile melted my heart. I did everything i could to get him to do it again and again. Even now i love it, he has such a cheeky little face when he does it..no stranger is left uncharmed!
He got thrush on his tongue which resulted in him projectile vomming out of his nose and me watching him sleep half the night before exhaustion kicked in. I blogged about mopping up sick and being covered in it..and not giving two hoots.
I blogged that Craig proposed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

I remember all these posts!! xox
ReplyDelete