Its that time of week again where, for three hours, Craig takes Rio to his parents and i get to have a nice long soak and catch up on my programmes and blog reading. Its getting easier over time but i still really dont like it.
Soooo what has been happening in mummy world since the last post?
Rio's talking alot more, walking with the furniture and generally just growing up :( boo!
Pancake day
My mum text me saying if you want to make pancakes you do it the same as yorkshire puddings but with different flour. Yeah that doesnt help mum, i buy my yorkies not make them! I may of slow cooked a stew the other day, and decided to make a birthday cake..but im not that much of a domestic godess. I dont even really like them, i can eat one or two paper thin ones with sugar and strawberry jam but thats my limit.
Valentines day
I dont need a day to know how much i love Craig, or him show me how much he loves me. If i didnt get a card that would be a different story though haha. This years wasnt as fancy pantsy as usual. We didnt go out for a meal. I didnt light the candles and go all romantic. But it was lovely just the same. Our first valentines as a family. I wonder how long the "you dont have to buy me a present you already gave me the best present ever" thing will last? My birthday perhaps.
Me: Wheres my cooplands gingerbread heart?
Him: Arghhh they asked me aswell but i didnt have enough money on me
Me: But you had enough money for your sandwiches?
Him: Yeah
Me: Then you should of put them back!
Sorry for the lack of photos, i will get back into the swing of it this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!