Rio is progressing more everyday. It scares the hell out of me that he will probs be a ten month walker. He doesnt look big enough. He's only 17lb9 at nearly 9 months. I mean imagine 73cm of cuteness toddling around!!
I'm trying to learn how to use my camera.. apperature, shutter speed etc? psshhh i put it on continuous and Rio does all the work.
I've just realised that my last post was my 100th. Normally i wouldnt have enough inspiration to keep a blog, diary, whatever you want to call thisss. But here i am, 100 posts later!! Im hoping to fill it with more antic, more memories, more pictures, and generally become a bigger part of the mummy blogger community. But we'll see, im more than happy for it to be my own personal little keepsake if not :)
1/52 (project 52)
Aww hes so cute. I love the bottom photo :) They grow too quick don't they my little boy is 7 months and I can't believe how fast time goes!
ReplyDeletewww.yummymummyintraining.co.uk
So adorable! Hope you're having a great New Year so far :)! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk