PAGES

Rio's made me a calendar

Wednesday, 19 December 2012



I've started taking Rio to 'playgroup', yes he's a little young for most of the activities but nowerdays alot of parents take their babies along to 0-3 groups etc, so i thought id join in. I was quite shy most of my life when it came to meeting new people and making new friends up until i started working in retail, and even having Rio..but being a mum is a talking point! I dont want Rio to be like that, being social is great. So off i went expecting him to only be able to sit there playing with toys but nope!

He had a go at feeling different textures and especially loved the tray of cornflakes and rice crispies (when he wasnt trying to eat them) so im going to go out and buy the cheaper version for him to play with. It encourages him to pick up things with his finger and thumb too. I spotted the older kids playing in glitter paint and making calendars, and the lady in charge of that area spotted me being nosey haha, and asked if id like Rio to make one. He loved his hand painted and sqwelched it about. The aim was to get his first hand print but he wasnt having none of that, ooh no it was far more fun making a mess :) Proud mummy moment. Rio's first picture, aged 8 month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger