Yes, you read right.. apparently alot of women get phantom kicks for some time after having a baby..maybe even forever!!
& i happen to be one of them. At first i was like wtf?? but my mum kindly reassured me that im not pregnant again dont worry, its just my stomach muscles..and once you've felt a baby kick inside you.. it starts to feel like them first light ones. WEIRD. VERY WEIRD. I do miss Rio's movements and my bump but this is just stange.
Speaking of little Rio. He has got his first cold. Awww i feel so helpless. They dont know how/cant blow their noses so have to stay all snuffly. Ive stocked up on baby cold stuff and hopefully it will go away soonies :) poor little mite.
Craig has now got 9 days off.. and i am going to make the most of it! Be prepared for lots of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger
Oh my that sounds soo strange I've never even heard of phantom kicks, so glad I do now as knowing me I'd of freaked out thinking I was pregnant again.
ReplyDeleteHope the little munchkin gets better soon, I'm sure he will be getting lots of cuddles from mummy and daddy ;).
xx