I had a little spend today, on me and not the baby :O how dare I haha..
The hair dressers was closed (thats another story) so i spent that money on other ways to pamper myself.
Well..on the way home i thought "ooo i suddenly need a wee", and the next thing you know.. i can barely walk. I am NOT exaggerating!! Had to shuffle all the way home in fear of peeing myself.
You get enough looks walking like a duck, but walking like a duck about to lay an egg.. wellllllll
The hair dressers was closed (thats another story) so i spent that money on other ways to pamper myself.
Well..on the way home i thought "ooo i suddenly need a wee", and the next thing you know.. i can barely walk. I am NOT exaggerating!! Had to shuffle all the way home in fear of peeing myself.
You get enough looks walking like a duck, but walking like a duck about to lay an egg.. wellllllll
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!