Tuesday, 9 July 2013

A letter to my 15 year old self..

Dear Victoria,

Yes i just used your sunday name, no your not in trouble, turns out in the future you actually prefer it. Crazy right? Theres alot more crazies but first and foremost..stop killing your hair with bleach women, in a few years you will have to go from this..


to this! & guess what.. you'll love it! You'll then enbark on a neverending cycle of growing it out and cutting it off again and this wont stop until you realise you'll need it long for your wedding. Oh poopy..rewind!!

Okay, so that guy your dating? forget him..pretty soon your going to meet the type of guy that everyone dreams about, for a while you ignore him but after that the rest is history. About six years from now you will actually have his baby, even after swearing you will never get pregnant after being Zoe's birthing partner, oh yeah she has a baby too..congratulations your an auntie, multiple times!!

Together the two of them have changed your life, your two misters - without a doubt your everything! Oooh yeah, its a boy..but you know that from about 14 weeks anyway, you were always a little freaky like that. A month after giving birth you will get engaged but i wont give you the details and ruin it for you :)

Dont worry about your shyness, being a mum reinvents you! You finally find a job that you enjoy, its not everyones idea of doing great but who cares? No its not going to horse college but you do get back in the saddle. Your saving for a mortgage & a wedding...you have a dog!! Yes you, miss "i'll walk 15 mins in the opposite direction just to avoid a scary stray" ..ohh and your a stone and half heavier than pre pregnancy..calm the heck down!! I know it seems scary right now, but you will look back and realise you needed to.

Lifes just beginning..for both of us (or whatever, you get what i mean) x

...Want to join in too?? head over to http://www.writelikenooneswatching.com/ and link up!

16 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog for the first time and I love it. It's so nice to get to know you petal. And I love you hair too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks!! I miss it so much like that but needs must ;) thanks for stopping by & this idea, i do love your blog! x

      Delete
  2. ah i love this post, had me laughing out loud but really sweet at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post! I think back on myself as a teenager-partly cringe partly funny-I would NEVER have wanted to be at home with two children at 26 but it makes me so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo i had a few cringe moments too..i never imagined it either but i guess i didnt know what i wanted until i had it x

      Delete
  4. I love this letter! I could say a lot of the same things to my 15-year-old self. It's crazy how different our lives turn out from what we expected at that age - and how great it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love reading these :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following now :)

    Hayley
    Sparkles &Stretchmarks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful letter! I shake my head when I think back to my teens. If only I knew then what I know now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, i cringe at teens behaviour now but it just proves we were all them once!

      Delete
  7. I linked up with Charlotte too. Writing these types of posts are so fun aren't they? It really made me think how much actually does actually change in just 10 years! Enjoyed reading your letter. :)

    Alex
    www.Bump-to-Baby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great linkup!! I loved yours because like me your with your childhood sweetheart ;) x

      Delete
  8. What a great post! I'd love to tell my 15 year old self some things as well

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments & try to reply to all of them!